Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gaucho and EZE

Good morning Friends and Family!

I´m all checked in for my evening flight, and my bags are near max-occupancy as I find nooks and crannies into which to stuff my stuff. I always plan to travel light, but never seem to accomplish it!

In an hour, the tourist bus is scheduled to pick me up for a day at a real(ish) estancia, just outside the city. I´m not sure exactly what to expect, but I'm hoping I can learn more about the gaucho. Plus, I´ve heard the bar-be-que is not to be missed!

I´m schedule to go straight to the airport after the excursion, so my next post should be from my humble living room, with my sweet little kitties on my lap!

Love T

2 comments:

  1. Have fun and travel safe.
    We can't wait to see your collection of photos for this trip.
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your adventures (and that of Murray too of course) take my breath away--but I will be delighted to see you safe at home again. I'm so anxious to get your note saying that you are cuddling your kitties. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete